It’s all about prevention. Here are a few ways to keep those locks looking fabulous all summer long.)
- Wear a hat, a simple fashion accessory can protect your hair color as well as your skin… Double beauty whammy
- Invest in a sun care spray. I love Kerastase Soliel – http://www.kerastase-usa.com/HUILE-CÉLESTE/HC00000,default,pd.html?start=4&cgid=soleil
- Avoid frequent washing – a dry shampoo will help your hair go a few extra days
- Tie your hair back
- Use a conditioning treatment while on vacation or post sun exposure
- Don’t do the full dip in the pool. (Chlorine can be one of the biggest enemies of colored hair. It can leave a green tone to blondes and give ashyness to brunettes.
- Use mild – luck warm water during washing. (hot temperatures can dry out hair)
- Reduce color during summer months. Try touch up root sprays or color matching mascara’s to reduce dark roots.
Happy Sunshine Everyone!!