It’s pollen season and that means lots of yucky side effects. Here are some beauty fixes that may help alleviate allergy symptoms.
1. saline rinse – I use the Nedi Pot.
2. humidifier – Try during sleeping hours to help prevent dryness and sore throat.
3. medicated lip balm – keep those puckers nice a smooth.
4. load up on Vitamin C, helps reduce red skin.
5. green tea bags – once a day over tired swollen eyes will help reduce swelling.
6. vaseline – come on we all use it…. Apply a small amount under your nose to help ease the burn.
7. fragrance free body creams – especially if you suffer from eczema.