Too many client bookings, holiday parties and indulgences can leave us feeling and looking run down. Try some of my favorite tricks to beat the holiday beauty blahs.
- Increase your at home facial routine to 2 times per week. I suggest exfoliating and deep moisturizing masks for a start.
- Keep away from high sodium foods for breakfast and lunch (especially on days you have events) sodium can cause the appearance of puffiness in the skin.
- Exercise and stretch at least 3 times per week. Don’t have time to make it to the gym, then commit to a 15 house work out. Try lunging, jumping jacks or crunches to name a few.
- Add a hint of glow to your skin by mixing a few drops of highlighting liquid to your foundation or moisturizer.
- Cheek and lip tints are quick and easy way to add a healthy hint of color on the go.
- Carry a small seasonal shadow palette and a mini brush set in your purse from quick and easy day to-night touch ups.
Have a great day, Shana