As we finish up the last weeks of summer play it up by adding illumination to your daily beauty routine.
– Use your favorite liquid shimmer product and add and mix one pump to your foundation, tinted moisturizer or even your daily lotion for an instant glow. This is one of my favorite tips. This is a great product and perfect for on the go http://www.sephora.com/light-touch-highlighter-P134001?skuId=875302
– Take a white, gold or pearl shadow use a pointed tip brush and gently press into the inner corner of the eye and say bye bye to tired looking eyes.
– Apply the same shadow to your brow bone to accentuate shape and lift your eye.
– Don’t forget about your cheek bones… Apply highlighting product from cheek bone upwards to brow bone.
– You can even use the same light eye shadow on your lips. Dust a small amount in the center of your pucker and finish with gloss.
– For an overall glow, use a large surface powder brush (I love adesign’s XL Powder brush – I am using it in this picture) and dust over face, neck and decolletage. Make sure to tap off any excess product before you begin.
Stay tuned for my CBS Better Mornings segment airing on July 31st that focuses on products that help you get the “Glow”. http://www.cbsatlanta.com/category/209315/bettermornings
Bye for now, Shana