Are you running on empty? Do your eyes look like they have been kept awake for days? Here are some simple tricks & tips to fake a full nights sleep.
2. Keep an eye gel and even concealer in the fridge, this will provide a cooling sensation when you apply which will help stimulate healthy circulation.
3. Whitening eye drops are a great way to reduce blood-shot eyes. These are one of my favorites -http://www.optrex.co.uk/optrex_range/optrex_eye_brightening_drops.php
4. Apply a white pencil to the inner tear duct around your eye, this can help add brightness to open up your eye.
5. Apply concealer to the inner corner of your eye and blend outwards. Make sure to set with powder for a long-lasting application.
6. Use an eye brightener shadow or liquid to the corner of your eye, this will give a subtle hint of illumination. http://www.smashbox.com/product/6027/17803/index.tmpl
7. And whenever possible try to get some zzz’s:)
Happy Wednesday, Shana