Finding the perfect bathing suit can be a scary task not to mention an ego crusher. Remember that no one is perfect and we are all fabulous.. With that in mind here are a few tips that will make it a little easier to find the perfect suit for you.
The key to finding the most flattering suit is knowing and understanding your body type. And I say go for it and buy the best suit for you
– Monochromatic is best, with small figures adding too many bright or youthful floral patterns can can create a little girl vibe instead of sex appeal.
– Go for fabric with stay put tops and bottoms they will let you be on the move while remaining stylish.
Straight & Narrow
– A bold print or pattern can help create the illusion of curves. Suits that have rouched or cinched in material can create curves and shape. Stay away from bandeau tops they will only flatten the chest area.
– Opt for suits that have supportive material built-in, this will provide contour and shape enhancing to the frame.
– Halter tops can be a great option to add shape to the bust line. Most often they will have built-in push up cups as well.
Waist & Tummy Minimizer
– Opt for a high-waisted 2 piece, some materials even offer a control top material. One piece with detail at the top of bathing suit will dry eyes away for the mid section
– Choose a style that has a built-in bra with extra support and under wire. A halter style is also a great option to add lift.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day, Shana