We are all guilty of packing as much as possible into our purses and carry all, but what’s really inside?
I think it is so important to carry beauty essentials with you at all times. You never know when you will need to touch up… Follow these easy tips and you will have the most organized makeup bag ever.
– First off you need to pick up a great little closeable makeup tote that can fit inside all of your purses & bags. Le Sport Sac is my Favorite –http://www.lesportsac.com/store/6511_H000.html They wipe down easily.
– Then you need to understand your daily schedule. Do you run to the gym or out for a cocktail after work? Or are you trying to balance kids and soccer schedules?
– Find brands you like and see if they offer a travel kit or mini size options. The only full size item you should need is lipstick or gloss.
– Invest in a makeup palette. Many brands offer limited collections that have everything from concealer to blush in convenient portable packaging.
– Carry a few “fix it” products; safety pins, floss, tweezers, a couple of strips of double-sided tape are a few of my favorites.
These tips should help you create the perfect beauty tote. Happy Monday everyone:) Shana