Don’t worry, I am here to help. We put ourselves through this every year, so at least we know we are NOT alone.
Here are some lifestyle tips you can try to help tighten & tone your body and mind just in time for the beach:)
- My # 1 piece of advice–love what you got. Confidence looks hot at any age/size.
- Don’t cheap out on a good suit. This is the time to spend, the right fitting suit makes a big difference in the way you look and feel.
- Give up 1 bad habit (if only for summer time…) Lose your daily soda, or sweet treat and replace with fruit or water.
- Work out an extra 10 minutes each visit.
- Take the stairs whenever you have the option.
- Skip the salt, salt = bloating and that won’t work period!
- Make sure to exfoliate your body. Smooth, soft skin can take away the appearance of dull, dry skin.
- While I don’t recommend tanning of any kind let’s face it, pale skin just doesn’t look sexy… Opt for a self tanner or body bronzer to add a hint of glow.
- Hydrate, Hydrate, Hydrate:)
- Wear a smile, it’s the most important accessory.
Happy Monday all, Shana