– Start with 3/4 neutral shades ranging from light to dark
– Begin by applying the lightest shade first to entire surface of eye area using an all over shadow brush
– Then to build intensity into the crease area apply the 2nd darkest color from crease to lash line
– The last step is optional. Add liner as for added definition using either an angled or flat liner brush and glide product along top lash line
– Swipe on your mascara, and your eyes are done
What makes up your daily shadow routine? Let me know how you create your personalized look in the comments section below.