There are a few easy steps to apply the most discreet cover up.. There is nothing worse than looking like your concealer is caked on. The one thing you need to know is that concealer should not be obvious!!
- Make sure the shade you choose isn’t too light, this will bring attention to the area more than you think
- Only apply concealer where you need it. Example, to cover up dark circles apply the product to the inner corner of the eye and blend outwards. Applying to the entire surface of the under eye area will leave you looking like you have spent too much time in a tanning bed wearing those weird goggles
- Make sure to set with powder, otherwise your concealer won’t make it past lunch
- Apply concealer over top of foundation
- Use a brush, it really makes a huge difference in the over all application and blending
- For blemishes and spot touch ups, apply product by gently pressing or stippling product to desired area