I’m sitting on a flight as we speak and I have been rummaging through my purse to help me “deplane” my look. I thought “this will make for a fun post” Multi purposing products when you are in a beauty bind.
– Dry cuticles and hands? Scrap off some lip balm and rub into any dry areas
– Need to brighten up your skin, use a small amount of lip color or lip gloss in the centre/apple of your cheeks for a natural glow
– Face blotters are great for an instant matte finish on your face, but these powder based wonders can also reduce the appearance of oily hair by simply pressing the powdered side into the roots
– Comb our your brows and deep clump your lashes with a portable tooth-brush (of course may sure to clean afterwards)
– Tooth paste is a great way to stimulate circulation. If you suffer from headaches when you fly rub a small amount into your temples to elevate pressure
Have a Happy Valentine’s Day everyone:) Shana