Londoners are known for pushing the boundaries when it comes to fashion but my recent trip over the “pond” proved that they also love trying out the latest and greatest beauty trends.
– Bright pink highlights (no not kidding) think Katie Perry and it worked
– Lots of false lashes, from natural to dramatic they have become an everyday beauty staple
– Multi colored nail polish
– Bold lips with a matte finish
I also had the amazing opportunity to exhibit at one of the hottest professional makeup artist trade shows in the industry – IMATS. I went a little crazy buying up new products.. These brands made it to the top of my list.
– Inglot Cosmetics, this company is the deal. They are all about the hottest colors trends and formulas at a price you can afford!! My favorite were the chunky lip color sticks (lip pencil and color in one) http://www.inglotcosmetics.com They have a huge retail store in Times Sq for any travelers or residents of NY
– Illamasqua, and UK-based company that ships to the US. Their false lashes were so unique. www.illamasqua.com
– Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics, the name says it all. The founders of this company pay attention to every last detail, that is why they are a go to for makeup artists all over the world. Check out the nail colors for this season. http://www.occmakeup.com
Make sure to stop by my Facebook pages for other fun and quick beauty tips. http://www.facebook.com/shanakingbeautyexpert