I just got back from visiting London (what a city I might add) a 5 day trip does not leave much time for jet lag.
I have figured out a few tricks that help ease your way into a new time zone.
– Eat on your normal schedule, I find the late night plane snacks keep me up and are hard on my digestion
– I can’t live without an eye mask and ear plugs (seriously they make a HUGE difference)
– Try to stay away from the free beer and wine
– If possible remain on your current sleep schedule (this is so helpful when your return from your travels)
– Bring all your beauty necessities in your carry on and wash up like you normally would before bed
– Walk and stretch as many times as possible
Now after all this advice I have to go and get some much-needed rest myself…
Stay tuned for a fun post about the London fashion and beauty scene. Good night all, Shana