Ladies there is no excuse, makeup is fun and you don’t have to be a professional to apply it. With these easy steps and the right products you can be fabulous in minutes and be ready to take on anything.
– Using a tinted moisturizer can save you 3 steps. 1. It will act as a moisturizer 2. Choosing a TM with an SPF will help prevent environmental damage 3. It will provide light weight coverage and even out skin tone
– Try a cheek and lip stain. It is an easy way to add a natural hint of color and glow,plus touch ups are a breeze
– Apply a light/medium base shadow to your eyes to add a contour effect
– Don’t forget about your brows. They frame your face and will create an overall polished look
– Add a neutral lip gloss for a touch of shine
– Last but not least pump up those lashes. Applying a small amount of mascara will open up your eyes and complete your makeup application.
Once you get use to the routine, I know you will love your new fresh look!
Check out my segment tomorrow on Better Mornings Atlanta between 6-7 & 9-10 am to see this look live.