Sitting all day long can put you in a slump (quite literally). There are actually many quick and easy exercises you can do while sitting at your desk or during your break that will tighten, tone and give you a boost of energy.
– For a glut and leg charge, tightly squeeze and pulse your legs 20 times for 3 reps
– Hit the wall and do some push ups (adjust your leg distance from the wall depending on the level of intensity you want) 15 push ups x 3 reps
– Stretch out your core by sitting up right in your chair and turning as far as you can on both sides, make sure to breathe while doing this exercise 30sec/1 min per side 2-3 reps
– Do some arm dips using your chair 15 times for 3 reps
– You make look funny doing it but try squatting to the break room
– This is easy get out and have a walking lunch
Have a great weekend, Shana:)