I always get asked “What are your favorite go to products” , or “What do you consider to be the best foundation for the price”?
So here are my top beauty buys;
2. Foundation – I have tried them all. I keep several different formula’s from daytime to full coverage. You can’t go wrong with Laura Mercier. I find they offer a wide range of colors and formula’s that can match most skin types
3. Lip Balm – I’ll admit it, I’m an addict. Burt’s Bee’s is the way to go for sun protecting balm. Try out EOS lip balm smooth sphere for an everyday option (super cute packaging too)
4. Cheek and Lip tint – Benetint by Benefit Cosmetics. A great purse product and easy for on the go touch ups
5. Hair Spray – Big & Sexy Volumizing Spray. Great value and it doesn’t flake
6. Gloss – You can never have too many… Sally Hanson’s Moisture Stay is a great deal and I find the pigment really lasts without bleeding. Smashbox Cosmetics always offer the best mini lip collections (I pick one up ever year) They have so many different formula’s and color options
7. Nail Polish – Deborah Lippmman Collection. A bit on the pricey side but worth it, they last long without chipping and offer an awesome range of trend colors
8. Eye Primer – Urban Decay’s Potion. Love this product to prevent eye creasing
9. Eye Shadow – Lancome has the best shadow palette’s. I love the consistency of the formula
10. Eye Liner. Becca’s Automatic Pencil is awesome (they even have a smudge tip). I love soft and creamy pencils, I find it is easier to apply and it does irritate the eye area like dry formulas can
I would love to hear what some of your favorite products are! Make sure to stop by my FB and TW pages for the last few days of The 12 Days of Beauty – There are awesome prizes coming up!!