If you have left your holiday shopping to the last-minute and you normally find yourself dashing for the stores on Dec 24th then maybe its time to put a plan in place.
Having a holiday shopping plan will keep you organized and hopefully keep you from spending the big bucks on unwanted items.
– Buy on-line, you can browse with out crowds and most well know companies offer shipping incentives during the holidays season
– Purchase gifts that have an easy exchange or return policy. Nothing worse than getting a gift you can’t do anything with
– Gifts for her, a spa gift card is always appreciated
– Gifts for him, come on what man doesn’t want something to do with sports or electronics
– When in doubt the way to people’s heart is through their stomach. Baked goods, chocolates or your favorite bottle of wine are easy go to’s for those hard to buy for friends, family and coworkers
– Shake it up and play Secret Santa this year!!
Stop by my FB page. Friday the 12 days of Beauty starts! www.facebook.com/shanakingbeautyexpert