Just like my last post on “foot maintenance” it is important to make sure to give your nails some weekly TLC. We use our hands so much that we often forget about them completely. (And your hands are one of the first places to show the signs of aging) It really only takes a few simple daily steps to beautiful manicured hands.
Try out these fun tips;
– Soak your nails in olive oil for 5-10 minutes up to 3 times per week
– File and buff once a week
– Don’t leave polish on past it prime…
– Try a non acetone polish remover
– Give a protein polish treatment a try
– Always keep hand cream in your purse and apply after washing your hands
– NO BITING OR PICKING!!
Happy Hump Day. Make sure to stop by my Facebook page – http://www.facebook.com/shanakingbeautyexpert