Even though we have packed away our favorite sandals for the season, keeping up with – what I call “foot maintenence” will ensure that those tender tootsies remain in shape all year round.
Here are a some fun ways to keep your feet beach ready without the expense of a monthly trip to the nail shop.
– Invest in a good pumice stone or brush. Try to scrub the balls and heels of your feet at least once a week
– Moisturize over night, It’s as easy as 1 2 3. Use a body or foot balm (Vaseline, works great as well), apply liberally and then grab a old pair of socks and forget about it
– Go “Au Naturel”, give your nails a break from repeated polish applications
– Don’t forget about the cuticles, they still need to be looked after
– For an extra boost, use an old tennis ball and place under the bottom of your feet and rock back and forth (I love this just to release tension)
Have a great week. And make sure to stop by my Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/shanakingbeautyexpert for daily tips and techniques.