During the winter months the harsh temperatures can leave skin feeling dry, cracked and dehydrated.
- Try using a humidifier in your bedroom. This will add moisture into the air and will help prevent drying or cracking of the skin
- Use a moisture based cream or lotion. And don’t forget to moisturize morning and night! This will help create a protective layer on the skin during harsh climates
- Don’t forget about a SPF. Remember the sun’s powers are just as strong during the winter as they are in the summer months.
- Apply a body lotion/cream within minutes of getting out of the shower or bath; this will help lock in moisture. Another tip, try applying sweet almond oil just before you get out of the shower then towel off.
- Exfoliate exfoliate exfoliate. Weither you like to use a body scrub, body brush or loofah it’s up to you. Exfoliating at least once a week will help get rid of dry and flaky skin