Out there lashes
Here are a few simple ways to reuse those big bold false lashes for an everyday look.
Give them a trim…
– If you prefer a full lash strip vs. single lashes simply take manicure or brow scissors and carefully trim the ends to your desired length.
– For a natural outer lash boost, cut individual lash pieces from base to tip and then trim length as desired.
– Once they have been applied, finish the look by adding a small amount of mascara overtop to blend real and false lashes together.
TIP: I prefer to use tinted adhesive, you can find in shades of black and deep browns.
Try these easy to follow steps to add some subtle illumination to your skin..
– For a natural day time glow, add a few sprinkles of glitter to your moisturizer or foundation.
– To pump up your lips, apply a small amount of glitter to the tip of your brush and add to the center of your lips finishing with a clear gloss
– Want to brighten your eyes, blend glitter with a light shadow (try white, gold or taupe) use a small pointed tip brush and gently pat into the corner of your eye.
TIP: Make sure to tap of your brush before you begin, this will help remove excess product and not weigh your look down.