Not sure if you all agree, for me I feel naked without mascara on. If I have on nothing else, I will always throw on a quick application of mascara.
Here are some easy to follow steps to lift those lashes:
– Choose the right mascara for you. Are your lashes short and fine or long and luscious? There are so many variations out there, from volumizing to thickening.
– I know we have all done this before however, pumping the mascara wand doesn’t do anything except add air into the product, which causes it to dry out and clump easily
– Once you have removed the wand from the mascara tube begin to apply to your upper lashes. I like to hold my wand at the base of lashes for a few seconds, I find it locks it the product better and lashes don’t fall over time. Then apply in a side to side motion making sure to cover each lash evenly
– I also apply a coat to both sides of lashes as well. Now for those that like to apply a second coat, do it quickly, once the mascara has dried it will go on clumpy
– If you do notice clumps during your application use a lash brush or spoolie to finely comb out any clumps
– For extra fine lashes try using a lash primer before you begin, it needs to dry thoroughly so be patient
– I do not recommend a heavy application of mascara on the bottom lashes. If you must, be gentle and lightly go over the lashes
– For a Saturday night out go for colored mascara, it will give an extra boost to your eye’s
– Most importantly, wash it off at the end of the night!! When mascara gets dry and flaky it can break off your lashes